Saturday, April 7, 2012

Introduction

Hello. My name is Wallflower, and welcome to my brand new blog. My main goal with it is mainly just to share music that I have remastered, mostly in the spirit of my three friends here:

http://autosuggestion-darkman.blogspot.com/

http://toanend.blogspot.com/

http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.blogspot.com/search/label/Joy%20Division

My favorite band of all time is Joy Division, so their music is mostly what I'll be focusing on and uploading. I've been a fan for...maybe a little over just a year or so, now. My brother is the one who got me into the band in the first place. He first showed me the biopic of the band, "Control". I watched it and loved it. Then he showed me the song "Twenty-Four Hours". I kinda held off from listening to any more of their songs from there for a while (I can't remember why), but I finally took the next step with the song "Isolation". From there, it just kinda sent the ball rolling downhill; the rest was, literally, history. He showed me a lot of other great music too, like Can, The Velvet Underground, Daniel Johnston, etc, but Joy Division is what has always had the biggest impression on me.


This blog, for obvious reasons, is dedicated to my brother, without whom I would not know of so much wondrous music today. I also dedicate it to Mr. Darkman, Mr. FageOner, and Mr. Analog Loyalist, who have shared my love for the band and its music too.

Anyway, that's all for now. It's good to be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment